炸金花下载官网

Guangdong Glassworks State-owned Area

  The predecessor of Guangdong Glassworks State-owned Area (the company) was Guangdong Glassworks, which was established in 1956 and put into operation in 1958. It was the first large producer of glass bottles and pots in the central and southern China region, an enterprise affiliated to the Ministry of Light Industry. In the 1960s, it was devolved to local administration and became a state-owned enterprise under Guangzhou Light Industry & Trade Group Ltd.

   In 2009, to speed up the reform of Guangzhou Light Industry Group and properly handle the historical issue of state-owned assets, Guangdong Glassworks was taken as the main body and several enterprises went through a period of trusteeship, Merger and reorganization in succession, including Guangzhou Huacheng Glass Industry Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Jinjian Office Supplies Factory, Guangzhou Watch Factory, Guangzhou Animal By-products Import and Export Corporation and Guangzhou Beer Brewery. At present, the company is a comprehensive enterprise integrating property leasing, office supply manufacturing and business incubation.

  Address: Guangdong Glassworks, No. 48, Xinye Road, Yonghe Economic Zone, Guangzhou Economic and Technical Development Zone

  Contact Number: 020-82713201-8012